Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?

So I had my first "test" last Monday. I say "test" because most of it was only about 3% of my grade in each class. The term for the "test" was the Unifieds. It was 25 multiple choice questions from histology, anatomy and biochemistry with 60 questions from Bioethics. It was the final for BioEthics, so it was 90% of my grade in that class. It was really hard to study for all four classes at one time, but I made it through...barely. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I wasn't alone...trust me. The average score on the Biochemistry section was a 65..oh yeah over half the class FAILED. The professors blame it on us not studying enough, but I plan it on their poorly written test questions and lack of teaching skills. Oh well, at least now I know what types of questions I will be asked and know how to prepare for the Midterms in two weeks. After the horrific test, my friends and I decided to have a fun night out at Bananas.




After our eventful night of fun and staying out WAY to late, we decided that it was time to get back into studying. We've been studying none stop ever since. Like I said, the midterm is less than two weeks away now, so it's back to the books for me. I'm ready to conquer the midterms. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Everyone here misses you so much (especially me)! Miss Carol says to tell you hi :) Wow, I was reading your last post and I don't think I've said the words "Lanse Epines" in about 6 years! I feel so old. I am so glad you found such good friends. I can't wait to meet htem someday. Every time I read your blog I think I'm going to pack up and come down there...

    ReplyDelete