Tuesday, February 24, 2009

White Coat Ceremony

On January 25, 2009, I became a real doctor. Well, not really a true doctor. You know one who can diagnose diseases, operate on people or even sign for medications, but at least I got my white coat.



It surely made me feel like a real doctor though. My mom came down to see it all happen. She videotaped it for everyone else to see. The two girls in the picture above on the right are two of my best buds, Lauren and Casey (left to right). I sure you remember then from the last post. Lauren, Casey, Meredith (my other best bud) and I are all shown in the video below getting our white coats. Our bond has only gotten stronger since we first met. I don't know what I would do without them. We have 415 people in my class here in Grenada and another 102 in the United Kingdom, who are also a part of my class. I can't believe that my med school class is that big. I think it's the biggest class here yet. I hope you enjoy the video, and hurray for me finally taking the first step to becoming a doctor!!


No comments:

Post a Comment